Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 8 (30DJC)

Prompt 8: What would you put in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years?

I didn't like this one, so I took the picture without flash so as not to highlight it. I included the fashions and sunglasses to let people in 2111 know what kinds of things we wore in 2011. The note is to leave a more comprehensive description of the times, and my engagement ring is just because I hope marriage is still important in 2111. The photographs represent what I really want to pass down - memories - and the seeds are for regrowth once we've destroyed the earth. The cell phone is ridiculous because it'll be dead - not to mention probably the laughing stock of our future counterparts ("Why is it so large?? Didn't they figure out you could have microscopic communication devices implanted directly into your ear?")

No comments:

Post a Comment